1.11.08

One of the best designs I've seen come from the Apple Design Team( If this is truly by the ADT ).

Im very fond of the square and rectangular design of most electronics these days. Theres just something relaxing about seeing a design that is not round and not too bricky.  Oh, and the gunmetal is a nice touch.


When noticing the browsing the bottom pic, you can see when the mbt is flip horizontally, the pic stays the same, this pic is obviously photoshopped for the lack the screen stays the same rather than changing its positioning like the iphones and itouchs.

I really hope this releases sometime soon, Im in the market to buy a new PC, or hopefully my very first Mac. This is something I can definitely wait for. Until SJ decides to announce any such device, I will be content in using my itouch and dream of using Illustrator on one of these bad boyz or girlz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment